• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 RUM with extras

Nubba0681

Barreled action is straight from a Gen 1 Sendero. Has been fired very little. Just bought this off of another member a couple of weeks back. It's like new and in perfect condition. The trigger has been changed out to a Timney trigger. Not exactly sure on the model but it has a blue housing if that tells you anything. I'm a Triggertech guy so not familiar with their models. I took the factory stock off and got rid of it. I replaced it with a Mesa Precision altitude stock in the glacier color. I have not had it bedded or anything. It does have pillars installed and the rifle fits perfect and doesn't need any relief anywhere from what I can tell. I never fired the rifle. I was in the process of getting everything together and some time off so I could take it out but plans changed. I had been after a buddy of mine to let me buy his rig. After I bought all of this he finally decided to sell it to me. I have bullets, dies, a muzzle brake and some new brass that I could make a package deal on.

The weight of the bare rifle is 8lbs flat.

EXTRAS:

Ti Pro 2 4 port self timing brake brand new. (.338 - 5/8x24)
200- 300 grain OTM Bergers all same lot
125 -285 eldm all same lot.
100 new nosler brass that has been primed
RCBS FL set of dies

Barreled action $1050 shipped and insured. Will include bottom metal and trigger

With stock $1650 shipped

Package with listed extras $2350 shipped.

Rail,rings,scope and bipod pictured not included.

I can do PayPal f&f, Venmo or?

I'd be interested in partial trades on a Beretta a300 outlander with a 26"or 28" barrel. Prefer wood but not a must. I don't want the new model with the kickoff crap.

Thanks
Pat
DBFBB6A5-4279-4A99-9ABB-B7F3AF570FC9.jpeg
EDE81EC8-83E2-481A-B349-D965B86D4743.jpeg
0FF74C2D-7E99-4099-A624-8757D0FE2889.jpeg

I would also be interested in trading into a 280 ackley. Prefer 700 footprint and carbon barrel but not a must. If it's a steel barrel, I prefer 24" and something around the 7# mark bare rifle weight.

I would consider other rifles as well. Wouldn't mind having a 7 wsm or 7ss.
Would consider 300prc or 6.5 prc

I can add cash if need be.

Last edited: