• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338 lapua improved parts kit

tyfo

I am doing some New Years clean safe cleaning. Things that have been in there too long without getting used are getting sold. For sale on this post is everything someone would need to build a 338 lapua improved except the action. My plan was to use these parts with a Curtis helix action to have a very capable rifle that is right around the 10-10.5 lb mark. Fortunately for someone that is looking for a great deal on great parts, this rifle would fill a gap that I don't actually have in my arsenal. You get everything in the picture (your choice of the two brakes) I paid more than $2300 plus shipping and tax for all the raw parts. Asking $1800 plus shipping. Let me know if you have questions. I can send pictures of anything you would like.
-100 pieces of lapua brass that has been neck turned just enough to clean it up.
-Custom Redding type a full length die set.
-Iota kremlin stock milled for R700 footprint.
-Bartlein sendero contour 9.3 twist 31" blank.
-Wyatts cafe-9 extended internal box.
-Ptg bottom metal for wyatts cfe9.
-Jewel trigger with right hand safety.
-Choice of brake. Terminator T4 3/4x24 or Muzzle brakes and more Beast 5/8x24.
-Jgs custom reamer with print.
-Jgs go gauge.
0E71EC51-3015-43C0-BAD7-E4BD7A08D791.jpeg

All the parts are still available at this point. A great deal on some really nice parts. Let me know if you want to try to make a deal.

Right now I still have both. I don't want to part things out yet. It looks like you are looking for a terminator brake. If it is still around when everything is sold I can let you know.