• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Edge AI---- SOLD

Re: 338 Edge AI

Ok after doing the math 2400 buck takes everything. That's including shipping to your FFL.

I settled on 2800 fps but the load could be pushed harder. This allows the brass to be loaded many times.

Keep in mind this is a single shot. There has been an aluminum block added to the action that stiffened it up as well.

I decided to go with the ai cause you don't have to trim and you can't really load the bullets out and get them in a traditional mag anyways.

You couldn't build that rifle for $2,300.00!
Add what, $2100.00 for the scope?

Brother, don't let it go. Some of us have gone through "Marital" problems and have been forced to sell our firearms and I will tell you this. BS. Don't give that rifle of yours away.

-W

$2400 that has to be less than you have in everything. I wish I had the money. Goodluck selling and hope you find a new job for more money.

if i had a place to shoot a rig like that i would pay cash and drive to get it for the price you are asking.. i live in southern Indiana and it would sit in my safe more then not. I also understand about getting priorities in the right place and I pray that you find a job real soon.. so this kind of madness will stop!!!
God is the true provider of all things

if i had a place to shoot a rig like that i would pay cash and drive to get it for the price you are asking.. i live in southern Indiana and it would sit in my safe more then not. I also understand about getting priorities in the right place and I pray that you find a job real soon.. so this kind of madness will stop!!!
God is the true provider of all things

Well here is how I look at it. I paid the gunsmith 2500 for this rifle. That included everything except the cost of the brake, trigger, and action. The action was from an old 7mm I had so in my mind I'm not out that much, but I do hate to sell it. I have other rifles though so I can get by with them until I get a chance to build another one.

Well... If you are set on selling it, if I may offer some advice... Keep the post on Long Range Hunting running and visible, and also post it on gunbroker.com when the tax refund checks begin coming in. I am sure that you will sell it.

YEAH!! I bought this bad boy!! After calling Brad and talking with him for a while I had to buy it. Thanks Nick!

Payment and FFL went out today. Thanks again, Shawn

nice! I shot one a few weeks ago and can't get it out of my head... its only money