330 dakota form dies

Burrito

Hello,

So I bought a Dakota 76 a year or so ago and have been shooting it regularly. With Dakota arms going under i'm getting worried about obtaining brass in the future and have started looking into getting some form dies so I can make my brass from 404 jeffrey. I did have the foresight to purchase several hundred pieces of brass when I got the rifle. I contacted Redding and got the part numbers of the dies I need to find.
FORM # 1 , #90803
FORM AND TRIM #83803

I haven't been able to locate these dies anywhere so far and I was wondering if someone knows an outfit that could order these from Redding for me. My other concern is that it doesn't seem like 404 jeffrey is much more available than the Dakota brass. Does anyone have suggestions or advice?

here is a photo
Bushnell elite 6500 1.25-8
Galco safari ching sling\
250 grain accubond

Attachments

• 330dakota10921.jpg
    330dakota10921.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 44
I looked into this for a 7mm Dakota some time back and gave up. If you have several hundred now and do not load them too hot, they may outlast the barrel. One other option is RCC - Roberson Cartridge Company. They will make brass for anything. It comes at a price, but anything is better than nothing. See link below to their site - good folks to deal with!

Recent Posts