325WSM 200 grainers Vs 220 grainers

Hi Dennis

Well I have spent the afternoon dialling the 325 in and must say I am pretty happy with what i ended up with. 3 shot group @ 100 meters .624 inch which was my best group, did 3 other groups and worst was 1 inch This was using 67 grn RE17, I think the WSM's like to be pushed along. I will now load up some more to do the actual sighting in and take it out to 200 and beyond. I forgot to take my Chrony with me today however would think it would be pretty close to what you achieved.
Thanks again for your help Dennis.

Wayne

Hi Dennis

Well I have spent the afternoon dialling the 325 in and must say I am pretty happy with what i ended up with. 3 shot group @ 100 meters .624 inch which was my best group, did 3 other groups and worst was 1 inch This was using 67 grn RE17, I think the WSM's like to be pushed along. I will now load up some more to do the actual sighting in and take it out to 200 and beyond. I forgot to take my Chrony with me today however would think it would be pretty close to what you achieved.
Thanks again for your help Dennis.

Wayne

Awesome news Wayne,

glad it worked out for you! all thats left now mate is to go bush and deck a stag or meat animal, whatever suits you.

good hunting

Dennis

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.