• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

32 grain Sierra Blitz Kings .204 caliber

FURMAN

Like title says. I would also be willing to trade for some 39 grain blitz kings.

?? Yes. I want to buy 32 grainers. I would also trade some 39s(I have) for the 32s(I want). Best is pretty vague. They are not the best in this particular barrel.

Do you have 32s?

?? Yes. I want to buy 32 grainers. I would also trade some 39s(I have) for the 32s(I want). Best is pretty vague. They are not the best in this particular barrel.

Do you have 32s?
We only have (92 count) Hornady .204 VMax 32 gr. Can send to you for free in you need them.,
PM us.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Attachments

• Hornady 32 gr .204.jpg
    Hornady 32 gr .204.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 11
I appreciate it but I have some and no rifle I have owned has liked them.
OK just thought we would give them to you if you needed them. We try to help each other out.
Our rifle only likes the 39 gr SBK. If you ever want to sell you 39 SBK please give us first shot.
If we find any 32 gr SBK will let you know.
Thanks much God Bless
Len & Jill

I have a one box of SBK 32's I will trade you…… tell you what, send a box of 39 grain to Len and I will send you a box of 32 grain SBK…..is it a deal? Both his and my word are Golden!!!
Scott you are too kind! I know that the 39 sbk are your favorite bullet for Yotes and for you to pass and send us for free is beyond words. If FUTMAN agrees to the deal Jill and I will have to figure out what we can send you.
God Bless
Len & Jill

I can send 100 39 SBKS but they will be loose in a ziplock inside a usps box as I will have to take them from a 500 count box. Let me know where to send them. You two decide and send me a pm and I will give my shipping address. Thanks!