• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .30cal Berger 210vld hunting

arrow179

Looking for .30cal 210vld hunting. Would also like to find some 212gr ELD-X. Pm me if you have some.

Haven't seen the 210 VLDH in over a year at any of the local shops. I have a partial box of the 212 ELDX which were quite inaccurate in four rifles.

3 of the same lot 1 of another unopened $75.00 each 100ct
Looking for .30cal 210vld hunting. Would also like to find some 212gr ELD-X. Pm me if you have some.

Attachments

• 20211103_113321.jpg
    20211103_113321.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
I already have some on the way from another member! This forum is a bunch of great folks willing to help each other!! Maybe someone else needs these as I should have enough to get me by for awhile now? Thank you!

I already have some on the way from another member! This forum is a bunch of great folks willing to help each other!! Maybe someone else needs these as I should have enough to get me by for awhile now? Thank you!
Not a problem and you are correct about the people on this site!

I will take the 4 boxes of Berger 210 VLD's if you still have them. I and my two sons shoot these in our 300 RUMs.

I am also looking for berger 210 hunting bullets, have some 212 eld-x for trade as well as 6.5mm 156 berger

I will take the 4 boxes of Berger 210 VLD's if you still have them. I and my two sons shoot these in our 300 RUMs.
Rangerman
They are still available. I can't seem to PM anyone, but if you want them they're yours. I don't know how you want to handle the exchange. Just let me know. I do not have a paypal or anything like that.
Thanks

I am also looking for berger 210 hunting bullets, have some 212 eld-x for trade as well as 6.5mm 156 berger
jdlysne
If Rangerman doesn't take them, they would be available to you. I wouldn't be interested in the 212's since the 210's didn't shoot well in my rifle.
Thanks

Hardware,,
If you could send me a text message at 606-794-6340 we'll work out the exchange.
Thanks,
Brian