• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

308 brass

If you have not tried search there was some match LC and Fed on here the last two months. They may not have sold it all.

i have some hornady brass
55 total
40 once fired
15 reloaded once

If I can't find a larger quantity I will definitely get in touch with you. Thank you

no thank you
I do have some other .308 once fire Hornady Match, Hornady and other head stamps that were de-primed, wet stainless tumbled and AMPII annealed, but have another person interested. Let us know if you can't find enough.

Thanks
Len & Jill

I do have some other .308 once fire Hornady Match, Hornady and other head stamps that were de-primed, wet stainless tumbled and AMPII annealed, but have another person interested. Let us know if you can't find enough.

Thanks
Len & Jill
I would like to at least a good amount of the same headstamp, I like the Hornady, Remington etc. How much and how many ?

I have a deal for ya.. I got 75 Hornady and 84 Hornady Match (says 1 fire) on a package deal here a few years ago. Been sitting in drawer since I got them. PM me your address and I'll send them to you for free 50 free if you want them..

I have a deal for ya.. I got 75 Hornady and 84 Hornady Match (says 1 fire) on a package deal here a few years ago. Been sitting in drawer since I got them. PM me your address and I'll send them to you for free 50 free if you want them..
Pm sent