• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

308 223 40 sw brass needec bad

dgr416

I got caught without lots of reloading stuff and the range I use to get brass from burned to the ground. I Need 308 223 40 sw and 357 rem mag .Its getting bad here quick. I HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE of my parents during this China virus. Prayers to all of yall and prayers to stay healthy @ mike

I could dig up a good supply of once fired 40. how much do you need and what is it worth to you? shipping will be the biggest problem - the post office is crazy expensive anymore.

I got caught without lots of reloading stuff and the range I use to get brass from burned to the ground. I Need 308 223 40 sw and 357 rem mag .Its getting bad here quick. I HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE of my parents during this China virus. Prayers to all of yall and prayers to stay healthy @ mike
How much 223 once fired brass do u NEED? As stated above the S/H is the beast. Also 308 once fired?

I think 500 308 will fit in medium flat rate and probally 800 223 in each flat rate .I am trying to get what I can. .THERE IS NO ammo or any reloading stuff here now .

Did you find what ya needed? I have LC 308, 100 count bags, each bag contains same head stamp "year"...same with 223 (all twice Fired) ALL fully processed and ready to prime and load.. and I'll count the spare 40 cal cases tomorrow. Give me a shout if still need. Richard