• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

300WSM model 70 /proof

BCID

I have an extreme weather action with a 1-9 Proof Sendero light. Built to shoot the long coppers . Unfired since screwed together, 23" bbl 25" with the brake
IMG_2936.jpeg

$1650.00 shipped to ffl

Last edited:
Would make a great black bear rifle IMO . 70 actions are pretty smooth and bombproof, CRF ect. I was going to get a stock built for it but realize that I don't have time . Someone should hunt this thing.it was put together by Diamond T Rifles in ID. Shawn builds wonderful rifles, he has built me many.he stands behind his work 100% , so I would consider this to be guaranteed for function and reasonable accuracy

Absolutely. Should run Accubonds in that weight class wonderfully, good bullets too! Honestly never owned a rifle that wouldn't shoot accubonds

Instead of giving this away I think I'll send it off to get a stock made for it and keep it. There isn't another one like it for sale that I know of. The action was trued, trigger tuned, the works. Tough times out there. I guess no one got Joes message that everything is great. You guys need to watch more MSNBC and start reading the Huff Post. :)

If it wasn't right before season when I always seem to be broke I'd be all over this.... can i make payments until March?