• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300PRC Seekins Havak w/ Bartlein CF Barrel

clark33

Seekins Havak PH2 300 PRC. Barrel chambered and installed by Straight Jacket Armory in Wyoming.
26" 1:9 twist Bartlein carbon fiber barrel, 5/8-24 threaded muzzle. About 80 rounds thru barrel. Rifle shoots Hornady match sub moa, also shot unknown munitions 230 a tip load sub moa. Scope and rings pictured not included. Asking $2,300 shipped to your FFL.
If close to eastern WA I'd prefer face to face deal and would knock off $100 for not having to ship.
Would also consider trading for 6.5PRC or 7 Rem Mag of equal or close to value.

IMG_5101.jpg
IMG_5102.jpg

Last edited:
Be prepared for the big 5 ???

How much does it weigh?
How's it shoot?
Action been trued, if so by who?
Stock been bedded, if so by who?
Any interest in an original rare mosin on trade?

All from people that have no intention of buying it. Obviously being a bit tongue and cheek here. Nice rifle and good luck with sale

Last edited:
Might as well answer them lol.

The Action, stock and trigger are exactly what came from the Seekins facility. Rifle was orginially a 300wm, I had it rebarreled to 300PRC. And no I don't have the 300WM barrel, I sold that.

Rifle as pictured with scope and rings weighs 9.5lbs.

Specific details on actions can be found at Seekins Precision and it was bedded by Seekins Precision. $1,800 rifle and a $1,025 barrel.