• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .300 WSM by Predator Custom Shop

ORgunner

I am selling my .300 WSM rifle that has 104 rounds through it. This rifle is made from a savage SA, Bell and Carlson Stock and custom M24 F Crown 24inch 1-10 barrel made at Predator Custom Shop out of Knoxville TN. Rifle has been skim bedded and has surface ground recoil lug. Rifle has performed great, but i don't have the time to shoot it anymore since i moved to Alabama. This would be a great rifle for someone to get in to long range shooting. Small cosmetic issue with the butt pad on the stock, but does not effect the function of the rifle and could be fixed easily. The pictures show the rifle with a 4.5x-14 Leupold, but would like to sell just the rifle, bipod, and 20 MOA Weaver base. Asking 1200. I got a little wiggle room for someone who is getting into the long range game. I am located in lower Alabama. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions. Thanks

Not exact on the weight, but an educated guess i would say around 12-15lbs. I don't have an exact load worked out yet but i was getting close with the 178gr Hornady AMax using 64 and 64.5 grains. This was my attempt to get in to long range shooting, but like many who try, i haven't had the time to properly get everything perfect. With me in the military now, bow season, and duck season around the corner i just don't have the time for this rifle.