• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 Winchester Magnum Match Ammo

bkr

Found 6 boxes of 300 Winchester Magnum HPBT Match Ammo that has been stored in an airtight ammo can since new. Willing to sell for $30 per box or trade for quality ammo in 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP, .223 or .308.

Uploaded_633799983174190000_File.jpg

Last edited:
I`m interested in your .300 win. mag. stuff....I reload for 45 acp...... you wanna trade...??
Kind Regards:
Bill Larson

Well,as I said I reload 45 acp... I use 200 grain Alpha Brand cast bullets,4 grains of green dot powder and win. primer in a win. case.....I also reload .308... ??? not knowing what type of shooting you do components would vary.
if your interested we have to figure out a trade ratio and how to get to one another... I live in northern IL.
Where are you at...??
Bill Larson

I'd be interested in 308Win components. I only shoot my own handloads though, so not interested in reloaded ammo.

Well I guess we better put a value on things.... those 300 wm. 190`s are militry surplus....????
I have new lapua brass,new win. brass and lots of once fired.....????????... you never said wgere you`re at so to shipp ammo would`nt you need a haz-mat lic...???

I don't think they are military surplus - I'll check to see if the primers are sealed or crimped. [UPDATE: THEY ARE NOT SEALED OR CRIMPED] A friend of mine who worked for Olin got them thru the Western Club (employee purchase program). He sold me his rifle and threw a case of the ammo in. I shot some over the years then started reloading and the stuff sat in my ammo locker for a long time. I was told that they were rounds made for the US Govt. LEOs (snipers?). That is why they were in the plain box. I've still got a BAR in 300WM, but it is only a hunting rifle, and I wouldn't use match ammo for hunting black timber. No real need for this stuff anymore.

As for shipping ammo, I've followed this in the past:
How to Ship Ammunition or Ammo

Usually just pull one of the stickers off one of the Cabela's boxes or CMP crates I have laying around in the basement.

BTW - The 300WM brass is all sold.

PRICE DROP - $30 PER BOX.

Last edited:
That ammo was originally loaded for SOCOM. It may have been used by other gov. Agencies.

Hope this helps.

Chris:

I never got notification of your PM. I still have the loaded ammo, so email me if you are still interested. All of the brass is gone.

Brian