• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.300 Win Mag Match rifle

silverbullet_99

I have for sale a from here to WAY, WAY, WAY, over there rifle. One of the first CIP length Bighorn Origin actions with a Trigger Tech Diamond, Accurate Mag CIP length 300 Win Mag 5 shot magazine, a .300 WIN MAG MATCH chambered CBI tube threaded 3/4X24 thats Stainless Steel Match, a Gen 3 APA Fat Bastard 5 port muzzle brake,, a Nortland Shooters Supply precision barrel nut, sitting in a KRG BRAVO chassis thats Sako Green in color. The barrel is 28" in length, roughly the diameter of a truck axle. It will however sling a 220 eldx at 2900 FPS with a pet load of Reloader 22 to be shared with buyer. This velocity is certain to speed up upon achieving broken in status. If buyer also desires for additional funds, I have a set of RCBS fl dies and 90 some odd pieces of RWS match grade brass that was weight sorted. The action has shot maybe 50 rounds total, 40 that were 7mm STW and 10 rounds of .300 Win Mag Match. I zeroed this rifle in 5 rounds and shot a 5 round group that could be covered by my pinkie fingernail. I have big hands but dimes dwarf my pinkie finger nail. Can add an Arca rail if desired for extra money. Please note there are holes melted in noncritical spots for said Arca rail. I also have more 220 eldx bullets that can go with the rifle for additional funds. Firearm as needed to operate is worth $2600. I will ship it on my dime for $2100. I can gladly add brass, dies, bullets scope, rings etc as requested. Please PM me for a combo deal.