• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 Win Mag in Manners T5A

HonkeyMcGee

I am selling this to fund a custom build. Up for grabs in a R700 sendero chambered in 300 Win Mag with a Shilen Sendero contour stainless barrel. It is finished at 26" and sits in a Manners T5A with mini chassis that has been machined to accept 338 mags to run 215 Berger out longer(2 mags included).The trigger is a Timney 2 stage curved Calvin elite. It will also come with a versapod bipod.
This barrel has about 350 rds on it and I will also throw in the original factory barrel which has about 1000 rounds on it.
I have shaved off part of the cheek rest to allow the bolt to be removed without removing the cheek piece.

Asking price is $2000 shipped and insured but all reasonable offers will be entertained.
For the quickest reply shoot me a trxt at 361-523-3624.

I would also be willing to sell the 4.5-27 Razor I have on it as long as it is not already sold by itself or with another rifle.

ONydyH.jpg

I will also include the reloading block you see in the picture, a Redding bushing type neck die, a Willis bushing die that sizes right above the belt, and a Forster seater.

Additionally I have about 800, 215 bergers I can include for a little extra.

Trades I would be interested in would be a Razor AMG or a 26"-28" Proof Research CF barrel in .284 or .308 caliber, sendero contour.

How does it shoot?

It shoots great. I am currently running 215s at 2990fps with an SD in the single digits. On the pillow in this pic you can see a group I shot just the other day and it does this consistently.

Hw2q2x.jpg