• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 RUM Brass.

huskeric

Was wondering if anyone had any 300 RUM brass that they are willing to part with? All help is appreciated.

i have about 500 brand new unprimed.. I will sell you some if you want.. bought 200 rounds from cables in oregon yesturday.. bought them out.. let me know I will sell them to you for what I paid for them.. 50 bucks per 50 rounds.. new remington brass.. works awesome in my custom 300 RUM.. good brass for the money

kasey

I have lots of fired rp brass. Some is sized/primed. Rest is just fired. I switched to Nosler brass, so I'd part with it cheap. I think I can dig up a couple hundred rounds, but I have to check when I get home--I am out of town right now. I'd sell it for $20/100 plus shipping (which should be about $6 for priority mail, have to check on how big of a box I need)--whether its 50 or 250 I can find.

Original poster took all the used brass I had. Thanks for the inquiries by everyone else.