• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 rum brass

Travis1971

well I have 90 pieces of 300 RUM Remington brass I bought these used, already sized and trimmed. Since I don't need them I haven't not tried to load them (I have more brass). I cant tell you if the have been fired once or 100 times(I bought them used). I can tell you a few pieces appear to have some small lube dents and some have scratches on them. I was going to ask $100 shipped if this is not a fair price let me know. If you buy them and they are to far out of spec or the primer pockets bad for you I will return your money - $10 dollars for my cost to ship them. I will take friend paypal

I'm gonna watch this. I have 300 plus rounds of brass fired up to 4 or 5 times. Probly a couple hundred twice fired. 100 brand new. A bidding war maybe? mtmuley

As I stated above I'm open to offers if the price was unfair. I have had it for 2+ years and havent used it. I thought maybe someone might need it.

Travis, I hope I didn't indicate your price was unfair. I have been shooting the .300 RUM since 1999. I don't feel bad for guys late to the party. I do feel bad for the price increases though. I still have a couple bags of brand new .300 RUM brass that cost me 38 bucks per 50. Wonder what I could get for it on gunbroker or from some poor guy that needs it REAL bad? In some ways I am enjoying this. mtmuley

Thats ok I didn't take it that way just wanted everyone to know that I'm not looking to get rich, just passing it along if someone had a use for it. I don't routinely hunt or shoot the 300 RUM, I will never go through all the load ammo I have now little alone need to reload more.

Your price isn't that bad. Can't believe someone hasn't nabbed it. Bet you'll get it sold. mtmuley

Recent Posts