• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

300 prc and 6.5 prc Barreled actions

kaseyfied

I have the following forsale. Can make them complete if you want.

1-300 prc
Mack brothers evo2 long action
Benchmark ss blank wrapped in carbon, 1-9 twist finished at 22inches. Timed break with 5/8x24 threads
Price $2000 shipped

1- 6.5 prc with long throat reamer
Mack brothers evo2 long action
Benchmark ss blank wrapped in carbon, 1/8 twist finished at 22inch, break timed to barreled action with 5/8x24 threads
Price $2000 shipped

Both bas will get bead blast finished on the stainless to match the action. These are very nice setups, both have 20moa rails included

Kasey

Attachments

• 101010.jpeg
    101010.jpeg
    407.2 KB · Views: 365
Bump for the good guys. Great actions here and excellent deal. I have 2 of the SA and these actions represent a great value for a custom action. With the right stock, trigger and bottom metal can be in a full blown custom for under 3k. Deal!!!!

It would shoot either.. its throated to like 3.080 or so bullet tip on 156 berger

Had my PRC throated for the 156 and it shoots the 144 Hybrid incredible. Under 3/8 MOA if I do my job. Nice setups Kasey!! Someone is going to score a good deal and excellent setup. The Greyboe M5 Hunter and standard bottom metals work great with these. Here's my Mackbros 6Creed in a Greyboe Terrain with the M5 Hunter flush fit bottom metal. Good luck with dale!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 90
Last edited: