• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .300 PRC ADG brass

wasskeet

I know I have a better chance at winning the lottery, but anyway - here goes LOL. If anyone has a single box of 50 they can spare, please PM me with price and terms. Thanks for all you folks that have got me items already that I cannot find otherwise!

I can't imagine someone paying that. I hope you find some at a reasonable price, if I see any I'll let you know
I bought some from RCC brass they had some 300 prc brass, super hi but it's hi end stuff
it was cheaper to find 300 prc ammo and take them apart and use the brass

I looked on their site and did not see 300 PRC - saw lots of little known 30 cals, but not it. Maybe I missed it?
1618421565709.png

https://www.rccbrass.com/product/300-precision-rifle-cartridge/

You could always try fire forming some brass. That's the route I ended up going. I picked up 100 8x68s norma cases for a reasonable price. Takes more effort for sure but better than nothing at the moment. RCC brass is an option but current lead times are 3+ months.

I noticed that the last time ADG shipped to dealers was April of '20. So I'm hoping that they will ship out another order this year. Seems like they did the same with .300wm. Havent called them, just patiently waiting. So is my new rifle.

You could always try fire forming some brass. That's the route I ended up going. I picked up 100 8x68s norma cases for a reasonable price. Takes more effort for sure but better than nothing at the moment. RCC brass is an option but current lead times are 3+ months.
If I didn't have some Hornady, I would probably give that a try.