300 Norma 230 grain cutting edge lazer

It will be interesting to see. My son wants to build a 300NMI but is worried about bullet length for a Wyatt box. So he has been back and forth to the straight 300NM. By the way he shoots the lazers out of his edge and it shoots very well and velocity consistency is really good. Works very well on game.
Most common bullets used in the 300 Norma or AI versions will fit in a Wyatt's cfe12 or CIP length mags if going dbm. I shoot the 230 hybrid or OTM in my NMI depending what's available at the time.

reamer from Manson.
Specs? I'm down for a 300 Norma Improved, been noodling the 30-338 LMI and 30XC cat more seriously lately as an improvement on the 300 RUM-I. My RUM action is an R700 factory and the 338LM is a Savage, can't decide which to donate towards a project that will probably ultimately end up in a custom action.

Specs? I'm down for a 300 Norma Improved, been noodling the 30-338 LMI and 30XC cat more seriously lately as an improvement on the 300 RUM-I. My RUM action is an R700 factory and the 338LM is a Savage, can't decide which to donate towards a project that will probably ultimately end up in a custom action.
It's Alex Wheeler's design with a bit more freebore.

I'll PM you the details.