300 GONZO FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Guest, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I HAVE A 30-338 LAPUA CAL RIFLE FOR SALE. RIFLE HAS STAINLESS BARREL WITH THE NAME M. PALAZZO, 300 GONZO 2 ON IT. HAS WEAVER STYLE MOUNTS MAY BE WARNE I DON'T KNOW. I THINK IT HAS A REMINGTON MODEL 30 ACTION. MAUSER STYLE EXTRACTOR, SAFTEY ON RIGHT SIDE OF RECEIVER. A GUN SMITH TOLD ME IT A HAS BORDEN STOCK.METAL TO STOCK FIT IS VERY GOOD. MUZZEL BRAKE, TIMNEY TRIGGER.NO SCOPE.I HAVE NEVER SHOT IT. I ALSO WILL INCLUDE 2 DIE RCBS DIE SET. ASKING $630.00 WHICH INCLUDES SHIPPING IN A HARD CASE

2. dr71749

dr71749 Active Member

very interested, email sent.
    Thanks Don

3. Guest

Guest Guest

HELLO MR DON I HAVE SENT A RESPONSE TO YOUR MAIL. RIFLE WEIGHS 8.5lbs 26.5" BARREL. CAMO COMPOSITE STOCK I SENT PICS SORRY I DON'T HOW TO ADD THEM HERE
    THANKS MR BILL

4. MallardAddict

MallardAddict Well-Known Member

I am very very interested in this rifle. can you please email me pictures and tell em a bit more about the round itself? m thank you

5. Guest

Guest Guest

HELLO MALLARD FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND OUT THE ROUND IS MADE BY NECKING DOWN THE 338 LAPUA TO 30 CAL HENCE THE 30-338 LAPUA. I WAS TOLD THIS WAS FIRST DONE BY PALAZZO.IF U SEND ME YOUR EMAIL I WILL SEND PICS,SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ADD THEM HERE. AS I SAID I HAVE NEVER SHOT IT. I BOUGHT SOME TIME BACK AT GUN BROKER THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE IT FOR LONG RANGE SHOOTING BUT I HAVE SINCE HAD A 300 WSM BUILT AND I AM GOING TO USE THAT INSTEAD.
    THANKS MR BILL

6. dakotagoon

dakotagoon Well-Known Member

Please send pics. Very interested.
    Thanks

7. jb204

jb204 Member

Could you email me pic jeff.byars@galarson.com. Would you be interested in a semi-custom 7mm stw built on a Rem 700?

8. Ron Johnson

Ron Johnson Active Member

If you still have the rifle drop me a note. You can send it here or better is this address. johnsor@cpchem.com. I will send FFL and money by Fedex.
    Thanks,
    Ronnie Johnson

9. Rick B

Rick B Member

Is'nt the GONZO a shortened 338 case about the same as a Lazzaroni Patriot?? I think you have to shorten the cases about 5/8 of an inch