• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

30 Sherman Magnum dies

JLDavid

Before I contact Sherman I was wondering if anyone here has a set of 30 Sherman Magnum dies for sale. If you have some around for a project that never got off the ground let me know your shipped price to 97836. Thanks and have a good week.

David

Before I contact Sherman I was wondering if anyone here has a set of 30 Sherman Magnum dies for sale. If you have some around for a project that never got off the ground let me know your shipped price to 97836. Thanks and have a good week.

David
I just found a brand new unopened set on eBay. Hornady Match Grade die set #41629C. Cost was 85.00 + 10.00 shipping. He took my "Or Best Offer". Still in the clear plastic wrapping. Not sure what they cost normally but I couldn't find a set anywhere so decided to check eBay. Keep looking and googling those dies. I think you'll find a set. Haven't been a Hornady die fan but this set comes with a ELD seat stem and looks like a better set than I've used in the past.

I saw that and contacted the seller. He took electronic payment only so I passed since I don't do that. Thanks for the heads up. I got a set from the Sherman store last week. Ordered a reamer and gauge as well.

Last edited:
I saw that and contacted the seller. He took electronic payment only so I passed since I don't do that. Thanks for the heads up. I got a set from the Sherman store last week. Ordered a rwamer and gauge as well.
That's great. That was my next step if I couldn't find one soon. I'll be renting his reamer/go gauge for my project. Good luck