• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 30 Cal Bullets, Berger, CT, Hornady, Nosler, Sierra

ResearchinStuff

Cleaning out my reloading area and I am looking to move a variety of 30 cal bullets. Prices are according to the chart and are obo, if you want more than one let me know and we can work out shipping based on a USPS flat rate box capacity. Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, or face to face cash sales.
MakeWeightModelQuantityPrice Shipped USPS
Sierra165Gameking Hollow Point900$50 per 100
$200 per 500

Interested trades, with cash on my end if necessary:
Hornady 6.5mm 143 ELD-X
Berger 6.5mm 130 or 140 hybrids
Redding Type S full length sizing die in 6.5 creedmoor
Redding or Forester benchrest micrometer seatind die in 6.5 Creedmoor
0324221926.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with tha Partition Gold bullet. Is it a ballistic tip partition or a soft point like normal Partitions?
Not my thread, but I can answer that for you. They are built like a standard partition, but with a steel insert in the rear half.

The steel insert I believe was just a cap on the top of the lead on the bottom 1/2 of the partition. And the partition is moved forward in the bullet so the bullet retains more weight after expansion. And to penetrate deeper

Opened the box to double check, the partition golds are indistinguishable externally from a normal partition. Safety warning says the same load data works too
0327221109.jpg