• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 30 cal Bartlein CFW 9T Finish at 20 inches

bamban

If y'all have one you can let go, please let me know. Project for next year -- short, light, suppressed with AAC Titan QD.

I know better than buying a stock I like....it will eventually grow into a rifle whether I needed another one or not..

Attachments

• IMG_20220722_234914_01.jpg
    IMG_20220722_234914_01.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 18
Helped my buddy piece together a .338 Norma with a carbon six tube, it was a pretty good shooter for sure!

Glad to hear. Thank you.

I chambered Bartlein CWF in 30 Nosler with Alex W reamer, 30-06 Serengeti for a friend, and of that 300WM recent build. I was apprehensive about buying a Carbon Six. Reading your experience, thinking now, it may not be that much of a risk.

Discount is substantial enough for me to pull the trigger.

Yup. I never tested shot string consistency, and always let the barrel cool between shots, but shooting groups and 1-3 shot groups, it did very well.

Yup. I never tested shot string consistency, and always let the barrel cool between shots, but shooting groups and 1-3 shot groups, it did very well.

Awesome.

It will be a hunting rifle, I won't be stressing it through the same rigors as my competition guns. As long as I can cold bore a 3/4-1 inch paster at 200 on any given day that's all I expect out of my high precision hunting rifles.