• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

30-06 Complete Barreled Action

Shot very well. Round count 70.
It shot 3/4" or less during break in.
No pictures of target. I have not done any load development.
I don't ever take pics during barrel breakin. Don't see any reason to take picks of groups during Barrel breakin anymore. Loads always change from a new barrel to a seasoned barrel it seems.

Last edited:
2 the top please.

Just the parts alone add up to $1425

Brian

Last edited:
Not for sale anymore.
Will sell it at same price after hunting season.
Going to put it in a stock and start shooting it.:)

Please Delete this thread.

Brian

Last edited:
I want to put a public apology out to Brian for the undue stress over my pursuing a purchase of his 30.06 barreled action. I began inquiring a while back (when he was actully trying to sell it as a complete rifle) and went through a lot of back and forth with questions and such. My hopes was to sell off my 300WSM to be able to fund the purchase. 30.06 is easier to access than 300WSM here locally. A local transaction fell short thus my having to renege on my offer to buy Brian's barreled action. I do put out feelers but nothing like how much I put into my looking into Brian's. It appeared to him that I was bottom feeding. The only other pursuit to which I put a lot of conversation into was with Joel Russo... even more so since Joel is a gunsmith and having access to having something partially customed was an awesome thought. Joel can chime in and corroborate if he wishes but that isn't what I'm trying to get. I guess I am also apologizing to Joel too if my pursuit of his rifle caused him any undue stress too. I am apologizing because I left a very bad taste in Brian's mouth and wish I hadn't. It was entirely my fault for putting the cart before the horse and getting Brian's hopes up unnecessarily.

Sincerely,
David