• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 3 Scopes for sale: 2 Zeiss, 1 Weaver

ghay

I have three excellent hunting scopes .

Zeiss Conquest 4.5 x 14 x 44 with plex reticle excellent condition except for some ring blemishes, nothing major but visible. $475

Zeiss Conquest 3 x 9 x 40 with plex reticle excellent condition $285

Weaver Grand Slam 6 x 20 x 40 with fine crosshairs and dot. Excellent except for minor dent/blemish on the objective bell. Has no effect on function whatsoever. A nice piece of glass for varminting or target work. Buyer won't be disappointed. $175

If you've never used the Conquest, don't let the pricepoint discourage you. These scopes are as good as anything you can buy for $1000 IMO. I have owned 9 or 10 of them over the years and still have them on several of my hunting rifles, they are bulletproof and very bright. These are only going because I sold the rifles they were mounted on.

The Weaver came in a trade and I planned to put together a varmint rifle that just never got done. So someone else that needs a good dependable optic will be the beneficiary.

I will be having a knee replacement on 3/4/14 but will be able to respond to inquiries except on the day of surgery.
PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME AT [email protected]
or by phone or text at (417)860-5888

I will email or text photos at your request.
Thanks,
Gary

Both Zeiss Scopes are SPF and pending funds.

Weaver is still not confirmed as sold, so is still available!

Weaver Grand Slam 6x20x40 is still available. Great little target /Varmint scope for
$175. Pretty hard to beat!!!