• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

2x manners 1 KRG Bravo 1 WTO 28 Nosler

COPrecisionRifle

Good evening, I have two Manners stocks and one KRG Bravo.

The green one is a 700 long action that has been bedded for a lone peak. Comes with the bottom metal, action screws, and everything needed to bolt up a barreled action. $1000

The black one is a 700 long action that was bedded for a Remington. It has an aluminum V Block and has been bedded. It is inletted for Remington ADL bottom metal but does not come with it. Kind of an ugly bed job but doesn't have any stress so I left it lol. $700

The KRG Bravo is for a 700 long action and is bedded for a Remington. I have added texture to the grip so it is a little rougher than the factory. $400

I also have a WTO chambered 28 Nosler barrel that has around 100 rounds down the tube. This is a proof 26 inch with a blended brake. Cerakoted tungsten grey. $600 Whoever buys the barrel has the option to buy 500 Berger 195 EOL for $350.

Let me know if you have any trades but mostly looking for XLR Chassis but would consider other possibly. Also shoot over any offers.
IMG_7459.jpg
IMG_7465.jpg
IMG_7464.jpg
IMG_7462.jpg
IMG_7463.jpg
IMG_7467.jpg
IMG_7460.jpg
IMG_7461.jpg

Black manners is sold, still have the barrel, green stock and bullets for whoever wants the barrel. I will take $350 shipped for the KRG

Recent Posts