• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

28n adg brass

I can get Peterson 28 bolder brass let me know if you interested

Quality brass read some reviews and let me know if you'd like to try it

My 28 Nosler brass should be here Tuesday or Wednesday, so I can't speak on that particular casing. The first 50 pieces 243 Win I ordered came yesterday. As my first experience with it, I looked in the primer pockets and flash holes, and I measured the oal. The OAL was +- .0005 with calipers. I might touch up the pockets and flash holes. The case necks were fairly consistant at about .0145 to .0150 also. I am likely going to measure case volumes here at some point. As for life expectancy I've only read the posts, but supposedly really good.

It's 98.99 for 50 Peterson brass plus shipping and how much are you looking to get I'll check tomorrow and see what I have

It's 98.99 for 50 Peterson brass plus shipping and how much are you looking to get I'll check tomorrow and see what I have
I'd probably just try 50 for now since I've never used it. Do you own a business? I see Graf and Sons sells it and it's in stock

I own a gunsmith business and am a dealer for peterson

I'd probably just try 50 for now since I've never used it. Do you own a business? I see Graf and Sons sells it and it's in stock

I strongly suggest going with JWS or a small dealer if you're in a hurry. My order from Graf's took 13 days and Sinclair's was about 6 days. They both showed up last Thursday and Saturday respectively.

I'm in western pa and my web site is being worked on right now so it's down sorry

Recent Posts