• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 284 Shehane Tactical/ LR Hunter

zfastmalibu

Guys this is back up for sale. I found an issue on this rifle and backed out of the deal with the buyer. The rifle has an oversized chamber. I did not notice this until after it was sold and I was firing off the last bit of loaded ammo. The die is squeezing the brass about .005" along the length of the body. So my options are to neck size only, get a custom die, rebarrel, or sell as is. I am just gonna sell as is and price this as an action, trigger, and stock, the barrels free. This is a good shooter. The last 5 shot group I shot was .312" at 100 yds off of a bipod and squeeze bag. Complete rifle minus scope, rings, and bipod.

Action- Bat HR right bolt right port repeater, melonited, integral lug and 20 moa rail (just like a Bat tactical action)
Trigger- Jewell top safety
Stock- Mcmillan A3 Pillar bedded
Bottom metal- PTG black anodized BDL
Barrel- Kreiger rem varmint, 26", Harrell"s brake with thread cap, cerakoted black, 300 rounds fired.

$2250 shipped obo

Attachments

• DSC02180.JPG
    DSC02180.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC02179.JPG
    DSC02179.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC02183.JPG
    DSC02183.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC02184.JPG
    DSC02184.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC02182.JPG
    DSC02182.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 13
Jim Carstens on at JLC Precision can take your die and hone it to match your chamber very cheaply. He does quality work and hones redding body dies to fit and converts then to FL bushing dies.