• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .280 Remington

Jre234

Hello! I've been a long time reader and browser of the classifieds. I've even made a purchase off the optics forum and now have some rifles to sell. Recently I purchased a DTA and need to clear out some stuff sitting in safe.

1st up is a Ruger M77 tang safety chambered in .280 Remington with a McMillan Hunters Stock and Rifle Basix Sear. It has a factory barrel and it has been threaded for 5/8X24 and was used with my Saker 762 without problems. This rifle shoots handholds 1/2 MOA and loading components are for sale if buyer is interested. Scope is a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14X40 clear objective, no scratches, holds zero well. Leopold rings. Have both RCBS neck sizing die, Lee full length sizing die set and ~50pc of brass. Bluing fading on floor plate and one area on end of barrel.
IMG_3365.jpg
IMG_3364.jpg
IMG_3367.jpg
IMG_3368.jpg
IMG_3370.jpg
IMG_3373.jpg

More pictures available upon request. Including targets shot during round workup. Also have wood stock that goes with rifle.

Everything $1200 shipped

Also have brand new Plano case like the Pelican cases that I will sell for $130 with rifle.