• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

28 Nosler Dies/Brass

I've got 200x brand new adg brass, whidden FL bushing dies. I paid 450 for it, would sell it for 400$

Well, it's match grade micrometer seater, and a FL bushing sizing die.
This is the exact setup:
Does it come with the correct bushings for the adg brass? Or do I need to purchase anything else? And where are you located?

Does it come with the correct bushings for the adg brass? Or do I need to purchase anything else? And where are you located?
I could load a bullet and check neck diameter, you then select a bushing 2-3 thou under, I may have an extra. I know there's a bushing in the dies but unsure of size, believe it's for nosler brass. I am in NW Montana.

High drum if he's not interested in the brass I may be but not the dies. How much for just brass?
I'd probably sell it for what I paid. 115$/box plus shipping.

I could load a bullet and check neck diameter, you then select a bushing 2-3 thou under, I may have an extra. I know there's a bushing in the dies but unsure of size, believe it's for nosler brass. I am in NW Montana.

I'd probably sell it for what I paid. 115$/box plus shipping.
[/QUOT
I will take the brass and dies if you can ship