• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

270 Win Remington Model 700 Mountain Rifle

USAFRet

I will be posting this rifle on my LGS's website here towards the end of the week. It is a Remington BDL Mountain Rifle in 270 Win. SS with a laminate stock, The rifle is in excellent condition. It was bought from an estate sale last year and when looking at the bolt face, the gunsmith said he doubted the rifle had been shot over a few times and was put up in the gentleman's collection. I have probably put 3-4 boxes of bullets through it since I have had it.

It is a 2004 model. I called Remington and it did not have the trigger that was recalled, but it was a little heavy for me so it was replaced with a Timney and comes in at just under 3 lbs.

It does not come with the scope shown. The factory matte stainless Bushnell 3x9 that came with it will be mounted on it. I did not talk price yet, but the used gun value is $1395, which is about what I paid for it.

The reason I am selling it is I have a Ruger No.1 270 Win I absolutely love and I don't need 2 higher end rifles chambered in 270 Win.

If interested, give me a shout and I can work a deal through my LGS. Otherwise, I will post the link when my LGS posts it on his site.
270_1 (2).jpg
270_2 (2).jpg

Recent Posts