• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 260 Remington rem 700 heavy barrel or donor actions.

shotgun red

I'm looking for a 260 Remington in a heavy barrel. I know remington made it in the VLS for a limited time. Another 260 heavy barrel in the 700 action will do as long as it's < $1000. I'm also looking for a a 243 or 308 rem 700 action for a donor action < $350, being I can get a new rifle for around $400. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks.

shotgun red,

Are you looking for a blued or stainless short action? Do you want a stripped action, trigger, ADL or BDL trigger guard, etc.? What's the zip of your FFL dealer (for shipping quote)?

Thanks,
Rich

Whoops, I left alot of things out. For the donor action I'm looking for a complete BDL or SPS action (floor plate, trigger guard, trigger, and safety). Also, I prefer blued with a jeweled bolt, but if not jeweled or blued I will entertain offers.

SR

Let me see what I currently have and I'll get back to you. Do you want a prestine setup, or are you going to refinish the completed rifle? In other words, are blue wear and minor scratches acceptable if it gets you a lower price?

Thanks,
Rich

SR,

Sorry for the delayed response. I'm working a couple of deals right now and will give the potential buyers another day or two to make their minds up. I have a matte finish and a gloss finish action involved in these deals so their is a good chance that one of them will be available. I'll let you know.

Rich