• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 260 KMW SENTINEL Spartan build FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

backyardsniper

I bought a match rifle and I don't shoot matches. That's about the size of it. I always wanted to try the KMW sentinel stock and a surgeon action so I bought one. It is undoubtedly one of if not the most accurate rifle I've ever laid hands on. I have brass, bullets, dies and load data. I've shot it out to 1200yds and it is just silly accurate. I need something with a little more horsepower and something a little more geared towards hunting. So I'm gonna offer this one up.

KMW SENTINEL in O.D. green
Surgeon short action and surgeon bottom metal
Bartlien 26" mtu ,badger thruster brake
Jewel trigger. All metal coated in grey ceracoat

It has approx 300rds down the pipe like 280 ish actually. I have all the once fired lapua brass and about 400 or so lapua scenar 139gr
Also have Redding competition dies. Turn key rig if you want a long range lazer that is supper comfortable to shoot. Built by Mark Soulie at Spartan Rifles. PM for pics. I'll try to get them posted up here
$4250 for the whole set up
No scope or bipod

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor!! That is a great looking gun!! I hope to one day have a build like this!! Good luck with the sale!gun)

Status
Not open for further replies.