• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 260 Barreled Action FS- Stiller, Bartlein, Timney, Lapua

jakelly

Mark Pharr of Team Lapua and Tumbleweed Custom Rifles built this left handed 260 for Lucks, whose name is engraved on the barrel. Round count is supposed to be ~1500, but the bore looks better than that to my naked eye, and it shoots 1/2 MOA or less. The barrel is a 24" heavy palma Bartlein, uses an 1:8.25" twist, is threaded 5/8"x24, and includes a seamless thread protector. The action is a Stiller Tac 30, incudes a 20 MOA rail, Badger knob, fluted bolt, and Timney trigger. The whole barreled action is Cerakoted sniper gray (I think) with some scratches around the rear of the receiver and on the underside of the barrel. It's used, but still a nice piece of equipment.

Included in the sale is the Timney trigger, 200 pieces of BNIB Lapua brass, ~20 pieces of 1x fired (this rifle) Lapua brass, and a set of RCBS dies. $1500 shipped and insured from private party to your ffl.

I am interested in trades for:

Bushnell LRHS 3-12 or 4-18 mil/mil

Bushnell 6-24 G2 DMR mil/mil

Kahles 3-12 or 6-24 mil/mil

Nightforce F1 mil/mil

105 Hybrids

130 and 140 JLKs

Recent Posts