• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 257 Weatherby Mag. brass

Syriis

Hello all, just signed up though I have turned to the site many times for advise. Seems I'm in need of some again. I was saving up my spent brass for reloading, decided against it at this point in time so I'm sitting on 100 once fired Hornady factory brass.

I am not really sure what do with the brass truly, I don't know anyone that reloads, is this something perhaps a gun store or outfitter would purchase? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you much, I will have to do that. Not exactly sure what is fair as far as pricing goes I'll have to do a bit of research on that.

whats it say on the bottom? the headstamp is a big player in what its worth email or send me pics and i can help

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

Hope these help.

hornady is good brass id start it out at about .75 cents a piece and see what you get if it was me

Thank you much for the help I'll see about trying to get $75 for the 100 I have and see how it goes.

new hornady is a 104 bucks a 100 on midway. Once fired brass is usually 1/2 the cost of new so 50 is a fair offer. If you will take that and George doesnt want it ill take it for 50 bucks.

Interesting for sure, I gt all set to go ahead and sell the brass and my sister shows up with a Hornady reloading kit. Thank you all for your help on the brass, I'll sit on the for now and see if I get this kit figured out.