• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 25 WSSM Brass and Dies + 25 cal bullets Nosler 115 gr Partition & 110 gr Accubonds

Hinterland

Hello Everyone,

Had a 25 WSSM AR upper for a little while but sold it. Now I don't need this stuff.

RCBS FL Die Set Includes #43 shellholder --- $27 Shipped

Nosler .25 cal spitzers 115 gr Partitions sealed box of 50 --- $25 shipped

Nosler .25 cal spitzers 110 gr Accubonds seal broken but full box of 50 --- $20 shipped

I have some once fired brass too. I will have to check how many I have. Let me know if you're interested in that as well. Will post more details on the brass when I get home.

Re: 25 WSSM Brass and Dies + 25 cal bullets Nosler 115 gr Partition & 110 gr Accubond

i will take the dies. pm me with a price on the brass. i might take it also.

Re: 25 WSSM Brass and Dies + 25 cal bullets Nosler 115 gr Partition & 110 gr Accubond

I'll take the Accubonds PM me with payment info please
Thanks, Dan

PMs sent with payment info.

Hazer said he did not receive a PM from me. I just sent another one. Please email me at: [email protected] to make sure I can get my information to you both.

Thanks!

I will take the Nosler, send me payment info.
thanks
Dieseldoc

Dieseldoc, I sent you my info in a PM. Everything is now Sold or Sold Pending Funds. Thank you all!

hinter, did you get the pmo? it sould have been there by now,<thur.> if so when did you ship?

I received the money order on Tuesday. I shipped your dies and brass on Wednesday (yesterday).

thank you, just bought a 25 wssm over the weekend, and it shipped today. maybe they will both arrive at the same time. lol.