• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

25-284 for sale

bgoldhunter

I have a 25-284 for sale that has been in the safe quite a while. This was my favorite rifle, but I haven't deer hunted since the farm sold, and it's just been sitting.

It has a blueprinted 700 action with 23" Douglas barrel. Bedded with Marine Tex in a McMillian Classic McSwirly ADL stock at 13.25" LOP with 1" Decelerator pad. A Shilen trigger rounds out the package. Cerakoted black, and I have showed where the cerakote has chipped on the triggerguard in one of the pictures. All work done by Mickey Coleman. IIRC 300 rounds down the pipe. Scope rings not included, but may work out a deal.

SOLD I'd like to move this and get something I will use. Would do partial trades towards a T1/T2 or EXPS. Might consider others. Haven't been around much, so if this is out of line, I'm all ears.
arHMWLv.jpg

eJ7rvgy.jpg

yNA2XjI.jpg

8bREOWr.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to add- comes with 98 pcs of fired brass and 100 pcs of new .284 brass in the old Winchester-Western boxes.