• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 25-06 project for sale. Deal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

260nut

I started this project but have not completed it. I have actually got tied up in a Jeep Cherokee build and need to free up some cash. This is what I have:

Remington 700 L/A with face squared, lugs lapped, bolt face trued with PTG setup, and mini M16 extractor installed.
Green Mountain chromoly barrel, F34 contour, 1 in10, .257 caliber. This is a blank with no machining completed.
Hogue stock in ghillie green with full bed block, varmint contour
Vortex Viper HS 4-16x44 scope with side focus, 30mm tube, plex reticle
Brownells bottom metal and mag box

The scope, bottom metal, stock, and barrel blank are brand new. The action was a donor with old style trigger. I was going to build a 25-06 but the blank can be chambered in the .257 of your choice. However, if purchased as a package, I have some 25-06 components to sweetin the deal. I will throw in the following:

New Nosler 25-06 brass, 50rds.
50 Barnes 100gr TTSX bullets
Lee Deluxe 25-06 die set, brand new
New ammo box, 2 nylon brushes, and jag

$1250 shipped will get everything listed. I will consider separating but would prefer to sell the whole lot and make someone a deal. You will need the barrel chambered, finish applied to barreled action, and scope rings. This is saving $200 on materials plus the cost savings on the action truing. My loss is your gain.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 12
Brass and bullets are sold.

$1100 will get all remaining items.

I will separate. PM me and we can talk prices.

Since some of these items are sold, I will be closing this thread and listing the remaining items separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.