• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .243 Ammunition For Friend's Daughter

Lobber

Hi all,

I'm trying to find some Winchester .243 win. ammo with the 100gr bullets for my buddy's 13yo daughter. She has a few tags this year, but they are running very low on ammo.. It doesn't necessarily have to be the Winchester stuff, but that's what they had been using before. Pretty much anything loaded with a good hunting bullet would do.

I used to load for .243, but sold all my .243 stuff when I sold my only .243 rifle.. darnit!

Please let me know if you might have some to spare. Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I'm trying to find some Winchester .243 win. ammo with the 100gr bullets for my buddy's 13yo daughter. She has a few tags this year, but they are running very low on ammo.. It doesn't necessarily have to be the Winchester stuff, but that's what they had been using before. Pretty much anything loaded with a good hunting bullet would do.

I used to load for .243, but sold all my .243 stuff when I sold my only .243 rifle.. darnit!

Please let me know if you might have some to spare. Thanks in advance!
Let Jill and I know it you don't get what you need. I'll so called "Scroung" around and get you some.
Len & Jill

Recent Posts