• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.224 Heavy Barrel Blank

I have a fluted 25" Bartlein blank with an 8" twist. The flutes stop at 21 inches because I was going to finish it at 23 inches. It is a Palma style contour with a 1.050" neck and is .875" @ 23".

I have a fluted 25" Bartlein blank with an 8" twist. The flutes stop at 21 inches because I was going to finish it at 23 inches. It is a Palma style contour with a 1.050" neck and is .875" @ 23".
Whats your asking price? Is it a Heavy Palma Countour?

I want $500 delivered for it. It is not a heavy Palma. It is a custom Palma contour. A heavy Palma would be 1.00" at the neck and about .925" @ 23".

I also have a Krieger 6.5mm 8 inch twist matching contour.

I have a Lt Palma or Lt Varmint i cannot recall 224 1-7 twist Shilen 26" blank but fluted by LRI in a spiral with their square cutter to finish at 24"...current barrel end is .860
Shank is 1.20" I believe for 4"..I'd take 450$ tyd..downside its in AZ, I'm in Florida till 9 Jan..so if ur in a rush ..no go..bit heavier than i wanted..im going to a Rem Varmint Sendero for my project..