• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .224 75 gr Swift Scirocco

waspocrew

79 ct .224 75 gr Swift Scirocco for sale. My 22-250 AI didn't really like them so going with what's been working in the past.

$60 shipped

IMG_4794.jpeg

I'll take them.

Pm payment info

Edit: VLD, if the grand kids can tip deer over with these then by all means they're yours.

If you pass, I will take them.

Last edited:
79 ct .224 75 gr Swift Scirocco for sale. My 22-250 AI didn't really like them so going with what's been working in the past.

$60 shipped

View attachment 570141
Glad you sold them. Question tho. Did you ever use these on deer ? I'm shooting a 22-250 AI and wonder how they perform on bigger game. Grand kids shoot this rifle very very well and it'd be a great first gun for the early doe season for them.

Glad you sold them. Question tho. Did you ever use these on deer ? I'm shooting a 22-250 AI and wonder how they perform on bigger game. Grand kids shoot this rifle very very well and it'd be a great first gun for the early doe season for them.

PM sent

I'll take them.

Pm payment info

Edit: VLD, if the grand kids can tip deer over with these then by all means they're yours.

If you pass, I will take them.
Thanks for the offer. I have 300 currently but have only used them on paper. They shoot around half inch groups with them using the 22-250. Just curious how well they do in deer size game.