• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.224 65 gr Sierra Game King Bullets PN 1395

Looking for some .224 65gr Sierra Game Kings. PN 1395, Thanks in advance.
Great bullets!!!
Our go to bullet for Yote and Hogs in our .223 RRA (shoots <1/3") and GREAT Performance!
You should be able to find some from retailers on the internet.
If you end up being stuck and absolutely cannot find any, send us a PM.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Excellent projectile but I haven't seen them on Sierra's website in years. I switched to Nosler partitions and stocked up.

Found a Retailer that may have them in stock
Don't know if they are legit. I would call them first.

TxPhred
If you can't find any by the end of this weekend send us a PM.
We don't want to sell any.
These are our BEST bullets for our Coyote/Hog AR and have a limited supply.
Could make a deal with you that we send to you and when you find some later on You send them to us to replace what we gave you. We did this before with other members and never heard back from them when giving them Berger hybrid 105s for PRS Matches. (they know who they are and we are still waiting for replacements). So we are very trusting and hope to get treated right.
Always willing to help out a fellow hunter/shooter.

Thanks
Len & Jill

Len, thx, you already took care of me and I am very grateful. Was looking for one more box. But what you sent me is plenty for now.. thank you very much for your kindness.

Fred
Hope that you and your family are doing well.
You can tell I am getting old or have too many transactions with firearms/bullets/brass going on. I don't always recognize the Avatar or LRH member name opposed to real names.
I was recently looking at that BEAUTIFUL Tiger Wood Stock chambered in 22 TTH that you have. I know that you tried other bullets and the 65 gr SGK 1395s work great in your build. If you can't find anymore let us know and we have another box with your name on it. We will also be on the lookout for any from Retailers that get the 1395 in stock again.
Take care and God Bless.
You should Post some pictures of your 22 TTH (if you have not done so already) for our group to see. I am sure some will be very impressed!!!
We sure were!

Thanks
Len & Jill