• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 223 Ackley, Rem 700, HS Precision $1125 Shipped

montana_native

I had this built a while back with expectations of shooting the barrel out of it at gophers, prairie dogs, etc. Life is not allowing it so I would like it to go to a good home. It has 350-400 rounds through it.

- Trued Rem 700, threads re-cut, bolt face and action face squared
- Lawrence barrel, 12 twist, fluted Sendero contour (Lawrence is now making barrels for Proof Research). The barrel has been indexed at 12 o'clock.
- Badger bolt knob
- It currently has a 308 mag box and follower, I always single fed it and just never changed it
- H-S Precision 5R stock with dual palm swells (not bedded) that is brand new
- Barreled action is Cerakoted in Tungsten
- Weaver 20MOA base
- Factory X-mark trigger (that has no external adjustment screw)

The rifle shoots fantastic. The load I used was a 52 grain Amax over Varget and a GM205M primer. Velocity was 3350-ish and shooting well under 0.3 MOA when I had it in the Manners MCS-T stock. I have not fired it since I stuck it in this H-S stock. This rifle will stabilize the 69 SMKs...at my elevation where the DA is typically about 6200'. I also have 100 ct 1x fired (formed) Dakota Arms headstamped Lapua brass as well as a Redding 2-die set that will go with the rifle.

I must ship to an FFL that accepts from a private party. No bipod included. This will be listed on multiple sites. Please send a PM after an "I'll take it" in this thread.

144_zps838a03ed.jpg

145_zpsb944a66f.jpg

146_zps1099ca86.jpg

147_zps9882c3f5.jpg

148_zps42e9f532.jpg