22 creedmoor superbulldozer Bullets

Joejack

I am trying some 70gr superbulldozer Bullets in my 1&7twist 26" barrel on my 22 creedmoor I have found a good velocity node still having trouble getting them to group good at 100yds found a nother node with different powder .2gr increments 3462,34663,3468,3470. Will start on the lans and seat deeper.

Well they wouldn't group at all started at the lans went .120 thousands off. Shot at 100yds 3" group was the best. Gun will shoot dime size 5 shot groups at 200yds with 85.5gr Bergers going to try them in the lans next if that doesn't work I will give up on them

I give up on the 70gr bulldozer 2 Bullets they shot a 8" group at 100yds 85.5gr Bergers went in the same hole

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have a box of those bullets for my 7-twist Creedmoor. Am concerned about the fitment of the aluminum tips on the copper body of the bullets. Visually can see and feel some misalignment. But I haven't loaded or shot any of them yet.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.