• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

22 creedmoor finish reamer and gauges

I bought a prechambered 22 creedmoor barrel throated for 88-90gr bullets but I'm interested in getting a reamer also. I just haven't done the research into what reamers are offered & how much freebore is offered without getting a custom reamer ground. Any chance that you know what's offered? Thanks

I bought a prechambered 22 creedmoor barrel throated for 88-90gr bullets but I'm interested in getting a reamer also. I just haven't done the research into what reamers are offered & how much freebore is offered without getting a custom reamer ground. Any chance that you know what's offered? Thanks

As far as rental, 4d is the only place I can find. As far as purchase, I can only find the ptg which is not a bad choice. 6-9 week waiting period though. I'm trying to see if anybody has one laying around before I order one.
im going to stick to the 77-80 g bullets beings I have thousands of them.

Jgs & Manson has been really helpful when I called them, they didn't always have what I wanted on the shelf but they were able to quickly answer any questions I had. Hope you find a reamer. If you buy one and decide to sell, give me a holler. I will do likewise if I buy and decide to sell.

Jgs & Manson has been really helpful when I called them, they didn't always have what I wanted on the shelf but they were able to quickly answer any questions I had. Hope you find a reamer. If you buy one and decide to sell, give me a holler. I will do likewise if I buy and decide to sell.

thats the kind of deal I was looking to work out. I'm pretty much stuck with the ptg as far as an option at the moment. I'm going to give this post until Wednesday or so then go with what I can find. I'll keep you in the loop. My smith told me he was 9 weeks out before he could start on mine so that's all the time I have left to make a Decision.

Recent Posts