• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.22 Bolt Gun Precision Trainer

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
Did you go to the Precision Rifle Expo in Blakely last year? If they put it on again in 2020 you should consider going. They had some awesome 22's. I tried to wear out that Voodoo every chance I got.

No idea on trigger. I'm getting it next month hopefully. I'm going to slap a SWFA HD 5-20 on it.
Let me know how it does I've been having an itch I might just scratch it next month
Need something to do while I'm waiting on a barrel to cool off right now that would fit in very well

Was going to offer you this one but you already found one

Attachments

• B0A6FAB8-4E4F-4D03-A4B5-B344A33A3936.jpeg
    B0A6FAB8-4E4F-4D03-A4B5-B344A33A3936.jpeg
    693 KB · Views: 40
It's a CZ455 trainer in Manners stock I bought new last year. Put a Lilja match barrel on, area 419 scope rail, Yo Dave spring kit with adjustable sear. Custom Cerakote by Snake River Cerakote on manners stock and barreled action. I built it for a 22 league. Shoots cci standard velocity under a dime at 50 yards. Barrel has less than 100 rounds and I have the factory barrel as well. After one 22 match they un invited me 😂.