• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

22-250

wildfire120

Looking for a 22-250
Remington 700, Savage 10, 11, 12, or ruger. Heavy or shorter barrel
Not looking to break the bank, unless someone has a ruger mark II with the zytel stock

Thanks!

I have a Savage 110 .22-250 that is very accurate. It is wrapped in Gunskins Snow Camo, which can be removed. If you are interested I can send pics.

If you are open to it, and want something that is super accurate, I have a semi custom 22-250 AI that shoots lights out. It has a 1:7 Lilja stainless barrel on a trued Remington Action with after market, think Jewel as that is all I use) Trigger and B&C Stock. Scope and rings pictured are not for sale. I have brass and dies that would go with the gun, as well as load data, as well as some loaded ammo if you want that as well, or I can pull bullets and get your the primed brass. I have shot sub .25" groups consistently with this gun. I am only looking to sell as all it does is sit in the safe. My predator hunting has dwindled to almost none as I find myself doing more fishing than shooting.

If interested, PM me and we can work out a price.

Attachments

• 22-250 ai.jpg
    22-250 ai.jpg
    716.6 KB · Views: 41
I have a Howa that should fit your bill.
Brass , dies some bullets ..
I bought it from a good member here and never got to mess with it . Actually I forgot I had it untill I seen this pop up !
Send me a PM. If it sparks a fire for ya .

Rum Man