• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 22-250 Rem 700 VS SF II

270fan

New- Not Fired - in original box ..... Bought to get action and stock to use in building a 260 rifle ..then .. decided to use all custom parts in the 260. Typical Sendero rifle with 26 inch heavy contour fluted stainless barrell, H S Precision fiberglass stock with aluminum bedding blocks, 2 sling swivel studs on front etc. Stock color is a charcoal black with green webbing. I will take $800 and I will pay the shipping. You can PM or E-mail me at [email protected].

Free bump, cause this is a great buy, and if I wasn't tapped out right now, this would be mine! FWIW, I noticed my local WallyWorld SuperStore has these now for $878.17 US.

That's a SCREAMIN' deal!!! I paid almost $900 for mine and was glad to get it at that price!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Too bad I'm in selling mode right now or I'd be all over that like white on rice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

$bob$

Yes Mustud & LDHunter I thought it was a good price too. No sales tax on that price either.

I simply do not have any use for it. The 260 I am building will serve all of my needs.

This rifle has been sold. Thanks for all of your interest & comments. It now has a home where it will be used instead of catching dust in my cabinet.