• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 22-250 longe range coyote gun (75 gr VLDs)

Jasekt

This custom 22-250 ($2500 OBO) i has multiple kills over 600 yards (coyotes and pigs). THe gun is in excellent condition and shoots a 2.5 inch group at 800 yard, and shoots a 3 shot group in one hole at 100. I have shot the gun out to 1100 yards, and is very accurate. I only am selling it to build another. You know the addiction. The gun has 200 rounds through it. I will give all the reloading information at time of sale. I have 50 rounds loaded, and another 125 brass. I will load the remaining, and reload for you in the future if you don't reload.

Gun Details:
  • Remington 700 action
  • Shilen 26 inch barrel 1;8 twist 75 gr VLD berger @ 3340 fps
  • Bell and Carlson light tactical stock bedded
  • Talley Rings
  • Vortex Viper 6.5-20 50 mm scope (can put a turret on it)

Attachments

• IMG_3958.jpg
    IMG_3958.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 6
Just to build another one. You know the vicious cycle. Id like to build a 6mm-284

Let me clarify, due to some confusion on another forum. 2.5 was the best group it has shot under perfect conditions. The usual group is 4-5 inch groups.

I also would sale the barrel,brass, and 100 75 gr vlds by themselves. look the add up under the parts classified